Wobenzym® N Enteric Coated Tablets, WOBE3 (various sizes)
- WOBE3 - 800 tabs
Note: 3 Sizes Available = 200, 400 & 800 Tablets per Bottle.
Wobenzym® N Enteric-Coated Tablets from Mucos Pharma may support the following goals:
- Alleviate muscle & bone soreness*
- Support the health of bone conditions*
- Help with aches & pains, and inflammation*
- Lubrication in bones and enhanced mobility*
- Better digestion of proteins and fats*
- Strengthen connective tissues and bones*
- Burn extra fat and remove toxins more efficiently*
- Support and strengthen the immune system*
Wobenzym® N contains all natural ingredients including active plant-based and pancreatic enzymes along with antioxidants.
- The plant based and pancreatic enzymes may aid in breaking longer chain of proteins into smaller molecules. These enzymes are categorized as protease enzymes and include pancreatin‚ papain‚ bromelain‚ trypsin‚ and chymotrypsin.
- Pancreatin may also aid in effective pancreatic functioning and the production of digestive juices which are vital for digesting proteins and fats.
- The enzyme papain may alleviate bone soreness and abrasion problems. Papain may also alleviate bone inflammation.
- Bromelain may strengthen connective tissues and bones to to support a stronger body framework. It may also burn extra fat from your body.
- Trypsin may support healthy bone and joint conditions.
- Chymotrypsin may support the break down of proteins into very fine particles‚ so that they enter the bloodstream easily.
- Antioxidants may support a strengthened immunity and remove toxins from blood
Wobenzym N is backed by decades of clinical research.
Suggested usage: As a dietary supplement, Adults take 3 tablets twice daily on an empty stomach at least 45 minutes before meals with water.
Advanced Usage: Adults may gradually increase to 12 per day by taking 3 tablets 4 times per day on an empty stomach).
Warning: If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs (such as Warfarin), consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
Product Ingredients per capsule:
- Pancreatin 56‚000 USP units protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa 300mg / +
- Papain 492 FIP-units Carica papaya 180mg / +
- Bromelain 675 FIP-units Ananas comosus 135mg / +
- Trypsin 2‚160 FIP-units (pancreas) Sus scrofa and/or Bos taurus 72mg / +
- Chymotrypsin 900 FIP-units (pancreas) Bos taurus 3mg / +
- Rutoside trihydrate (Rutin) Sophora japonica 150mg / +
+Daily Value not established.
Cellulose‚ vegetable-based enteric coating‚ vegetable stearate‚ natural vanilla flavor‚ purified water.
Count: 200, 400 or 800 Enter coated tablets option available.
Servings Per Bottle: Varies based on bottle size
Contains NO: yeast, gluten, soy, milk, dairy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or preservatives.
Questions? Call 1-888-522-4372