Walkabout Australian Emu Oil 100 Capsules
Walk About Health Products
Walkabout Australian Emu Oil - 100 Capsules -
What Makes Walkabout Australian Emu Oil So Unique?
- Highest Natural food source of naturally occurring Vitamin K2 MK-4
- 100% pure, unadulterated & Non-Synthetic*
- Supports anti-inflammatory process*
- Activates nutritional profile of other nutrients*
- Contains 100% select Australian Emu genetics*
- Contains vitamins A, D and E*
- Warm-blooded source of omega 3, 6, 7 and 9*
- Gentle on the stomach, no burping or aftertaste*
- Naturally occurring source of Conjugated Linoleic Acid*
- Unique synergy of nutrients*
- High biological activity*
- Nutrient powerhouse for the whole family*
- Life sustaining fat
- Ancient traditional use*
- Available in convenient soft gel caps or liquid form*
- Registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia*
Vitamin K2 information: Vitamin K2 is necessary for the activation of osteocalcin which is a protein which is vital for the transportation and integration of calcium into bone to ensure bone health and and overall healthy skeleton. Incorporating calcium into the bone matrix means that less calcium is available for "harmful" deposits in blood vessels, heart valves, brain, joints, organs and body tissue.
Walkabout Emu Oil is a life sustaining fat. A synergistic combination of nutrients assembled and balanced by nature.Nature’s best natural occurring source of vitamin K2 MK-4, the most nutritionally important form of K2. Vitamin K2 is a nutrient our ancestors ate in abundance and is lacking in our modern diets.
Unadulterated- all the factors and co-factors that nature deemed necessary for this fat to work at its optimal are left intact—nothing added in or taken out.
Suggested Usage and Directions: Take 2 Capsules, 3 times daily with or after meals.
Servings Per Bottle: 50
Emu Oil should be taken ideally during or directly after a meal. Taking them early in the day will help activate nutritional profiles of other nutrients. It is important to take them on a regular basis and for best results, on a permanent basis.
Dosage: Individual requirements for nutrition vary greatly. Dosage depends on many things: present health, stress levels, and the quality of the foods you eat.
- For adults whose needs are average 3 total capsules/day should be considered
- For adults with a high level of needs 6 total capsules/day should be considered
- For children whose needs are average 1 total capsule/day should be considered
- For children whose needs are greater 2 total or more capsules/day should be considered
- Liquid Emu Oil Supplement–Approximately ¼ tsp. of oil is equal to 1 capsule
Walkabout Australian Emu Oil is the gold standard for emu oil and is a life-sustaining fat.
The emu has survived on earth between 60-100 million years. It has the unique capability of storing nutrition and energy in its fat for when it is needed most: during drought, food and water shortages and the reproduction phase of each season.
The male bird sits on the eggs for 54 days, he never gets up to eat or drink, all his nutritional requirements are met by his fat – direct absorption.
The ingredients within foods work synergistically; they work as teams to feed cells. Isolated and synthetic vitamins contain only a fraction of the vitamin complexes and lack the cofactors and micronutrients found in nature.*
Whole food and whole food supplements provide all these synergists, cofactors, vitamin complexes and energy that normally occur in food and make them work at their optimal. This cannot be duplicated in a laboratory.*
At Walkabout Health Products great care has been taken to preserve all of the life supporting nutrients and components of this powerful synergy. Nutrient powerhouse for the whole family.*
Assembled and balanced by nature.