ReadiSorb GO Glutathione Liposomal Optimized (1 Box = 30 Individual Packets)
Your Energy Systems
ReadiSorb GO Glutathione Optimized (1 Box = 30 Individual Packets)
The Power of Liposomal Glutathione in an Easy to Use PowderReadiSorb Liposomal Glutathione Support for:
- Enhanced Immune Function & Discourage Inflammation
- Healthy Detoxification of Free Radicals
- Enhanced Heart, Brain, Kidney, & Liver Health*
- Boost / Regeneration of Vitamins C & E*
- Enhanced Anti-Aging*
Try ReadiSorb's convenient and great tasting individual packs:
- 500mg L-Glutathione powder per packet
- Easily stored at room temperature
- No Refrigeration Required
- Great for travel
- 30 Individual packets per box
Easy to Use Directions
- On an empty stomach:
- Empty packet in glass or jar (do this first for best mixing)**
- Add cool or lukewarm water
- Stir or shake
- For best results, wait about 20 minutes to eat solid food.
ReadiSorb contains the highest quality ingredients including:
L-Glutathione (reduced), Glycerin, Maltodextrin
Other ingredients: Silica, Lecithin Powder (non-GMO), Natural Flavor
Note: The Glutathione used in this product is top quality Opitac™ Glutathione from Japan.
ReadiSorb GO is made in the USA.
Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly!
Additional Manufacturer Information on Liposomal/Lipoceutical Glutathione:
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is a naturally occurring protein that is made in every cell in your body and functions as an essential and potent antioxidant. Glutathione is a very small tripeptide and is composed of 3 amino acids including glycine, glutamine and cysteine.
What are Glutathione Benefits to the Body?
Glutathione's main functions are:
- Enhance immune function & discourage inflammation by fighting infections, while neutralizing and removing toxins.*
- Protect the cells from free radicals that cause oxidation damage.*
- Support heart, brain, kidney, & liver health*
- Boost regeneration of Vitamins C & E, anti-aging.*
- Bind with toxins to form a water-soluble complex that can be excreted through the liver.*
Why does some liposomal glutathione smell?
Glutathione contains a sulfur atom which explains why it has a distinct aroma. It may smell a little, but sulfur plays a major role in glutathione’s antioxidant and detoxification functions. ReadiSorb Go has minimal smell and tastes great.
Liposome (also known as Lipoceutical) Technology
What are Liposomes?
A liposome is an extremely small (1/2 the width of a human hair), multi-layered bubble (called a vesicle). Liposomes have a fat-soluble exterior as well as an interior that is watery. A liposome is made from the same type of material as our cell membranes, phospholipids.
For maximum absorbablity, Readisorb Go's unique process contains reduced glutathione in a liposomal form which are liquid bubbles that are made from these essential phospholipids, to ensure bioavailability.
The phospholipids in Readisorb Go are derived from lecithin, which is an extraction taken from non-GMO soy oil. There is no soy protein in the product.
The unique structure of liposomes allows them to encapsulate biologically active ingredients. In the case of glutathione, the liposomes keep it in its “reduced”, or biologically active state.
Questions? Call 1-888-522-4372