Berberine Sulfate Dietary Supplement (60 Capsules)
- Receive 15% Discount:
- When you buy 3 to 11 bottles = $17.00/ea
- Receive 20% Discount:
- When you buy 12 or more bottles = $16.00/ea
Looking for Berberine? You Found Berberine Sulfate!
Berberine "Sulfate" is a More Natural Option versus taking Berberine "HCL"*
Berberine Sulfate is an Alkaloid Extracted from Natural Herbs, Used to Support the Body for those Concerned with:*
- Intestine, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar & Cholesterol Health*
- Healthy Maintenance of Bacteria, Fungus, Yeast (Candida) and Intestinal Parasites*
- On a Cleanse, Detox or Simply for a Healthy Body, Energy & Digestive System*
- CONTAINS NO "Beef Bovine Gelatin Capsules" or Magnesium Stearate*- We use Kosher & Vegetarian Capsules with High Quality Berberine Sulfate*
Berberine is a botanical dietary supplement used around the world to support the body in areas relating to healthy intestinal system, healthy blood pressure & blood sugar, healthy detoxification programs, and healthy cholesterol. Berberine can be used daily for several months at a time, or for shorter periods, like described on Dr. Oz's TV Show, and Web site via Dr. Alejandro Junger 3-Day Jumpstart Cleanse. Dr. Oz also referenced the book titled Herbal Antibiotic Alternatives, By Pina LoGiudice, ND, LAc as a source for more information on Berberine and its associated herbs.*12
Note: Each Kosher & Vegetarian Capsule contains 200mg. of High Quality Berberine Sulfate standardized to the highest purity of 98% from Natural Barberry Bark. Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule & Silicon Dioxide. CONTAINS NO Beef Bovine Gelatin Capsules or Magnesium Stearate*
Additional Information on Berberine
Berberine Sulfate is a more natural form of Berberine extract versus consuming Berberine "HCL" and is an alkaloid, is found in various plants, including goldenseal, phellodendron bark, Oregon grape and barberry.* Berberine has demonstrated significant antimicrobial activity against bacteria, fungi, yeast, protozoans (Giardia, etc.), viruses, helminths (parasitic worms) and chlamydia.1-3* In addition, berberine's actions include: antagonism of the effects of cholera and E. coli toxin, inhibition of intestinal ion secretion, inhibition of smooth muscle contraction (spasms), and reduction of inflammation and diarrhea.4-7 Berberine has also been shown to increase coronary artery flow, providing better blood flow into and out of the heart muscle.8-10*
Berberine containing plants have been used in virtually all traditional medical systems including Ayurvedic, Vietnamese, and Chinese medicine (TCM) for more than 3000 years.* Berberine's most common Traditional Chinese Medicine uses include: bacterial, diarrhea and intestinal parasites.* Other uses of Berberine may include promoting healthy anti-infective qualities and assisting the body in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.*
Researchers in China have discovered that Berberine may be beneficial for maintaining healthy blood and cholesterol levels. Dr. Cuang Ning and colleagues, from the Shanghai University School of Medicine, studied 116 patients who received Berberine daily. Their results showed an improvement in long-term blood sugar control and a significant reduction in total LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.*11
Suggested Usage: As a Dietary Supplement, take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: High quality Berberine Sulfate standardized to the highest purity of 98% from Natural Barberry Bark.*
Other Ingredients: Kosher, Vegetarian Capsule & Silicon Dioxide. Contains NO Beef Bovine Gelatin Capsules or Magnesium Stearate*
Count: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Net Weight Per Capsule: 200 mg.
Servings: 30-60 Servings
Caution: Not for use by women who are pregnant or nursing or by children under 12 unless prescribed by your primary doctor prior to use. For all other uses longer than 2 (two) months of continued use, consult with your healthcare practitioner for both recommendations and to monitor its long-term use.*
Questions? Call 1-888-522-4372
1. Hahn FE, Ciak J. Berberine. Antibiotics 1976;3:577-588.
2. Amin AH, Subbaiah TV. Abbasi KM. Berberine sulfate. Antimicrobial activity, bioassay, and mode of action. Can J Microbiol 1969;15:1067-1076.
3. Kaneda Y, et al. In vitro effects of berberine sulfate on the growth of Entamba histolytica, giardia lamblia, and Trichomonas vaginalis. Annals Trop Med Parasitol 1991;85:417-425.
4. Yamamoto K, Takase H, Abe K, et al. Pharmacological studies on antidiarrheal effects of a preparation containing berberine and geranii herba. Nippon, Yakurigaku Zasshi 1993; 101:169-175.
5. Eaker EY, Sninsky CA. Effect of berberine on myoelectric activity and transit of the small intestine in rats. Gastroenterology 1989;96: 1506-1513.
6. Yuan J, Shen XZ, Zhu XS. Effect of berberine on transit time of human small intestine. Chung Kuo Chung Hsi I Chieh Ho Tsa Chih 1994;14:718-720.
7. Rabbani GH, Butler T, Knight J, et al. Randomized controlled trial of berberine sulfate therapy for diarrhea due to enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli and Vibrio cholerae. J Inf Dis 1987;155:979-984.
8. Huang W. The role and mechanism of berberine on coronary arteries. Chung Hua Hsin Hsueh Kuan Ping Tsa Chih 1990;18:231-234.
9. Marin-Neto JA, Maciel, BC, Secches AL, Gallo Junior L. Cardiovascular effects of berberine in patients with severe congestive heart failure. Clin Cardiol 1988;11:253-260.
10. Huang W. Ventricular tachyarrhythmias treated with berberine. Chung Hua Hsin Hsueh Kuan Ping Tsa Chih 1990;18:155-156,190.
11. Dr. Guang Ning, of Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine in Shangha, Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, July 2008.
12. http://www.doctoroz.com, 5-2013
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
High quality product, we have been buying it for many years from GetWell