Male X Booster (60 Capsules) Douglas Laboratories
Call for pricing or in stock information. (888-522-4372)
New Improved Male X Booster Formula for Healthy Libido* *
Natural Dietary Vitamin and Herbal Supplement Specially Formulated to Support: *
- Healthy Male Libido *
- Overall Men's Health *
- Antioxidant / Free Radical Protection *
- Energy, Stamina, and Endurance *
Male X BOOSTER from Douglas Laboratories, is a natural dietary supplement specifically formulated for a man's health. This product is designed to promote healthy libido, circulation, energy, and stamina. Adult males can take 2 to 4 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity or as directed by physician. *
Male X Booster contains Libido supportive ingredients such as Maca root, Ginkgo biloba, Ginseng, and Horny Goat Weed for support of a man's sexual health and well-being.*
Epemedium, also called "Horny Goat Weed" or "Yin Yang Huo", is an eastern medicine herb that was first discovered by a Chinese goat herder who witnessed sexual activity in his flock after they ate the Epemedium weed. This herb has been used worldwide to support a healthy libido in both men and women. *
Deer Antler Velvet, also known as "Lu Rong" in eastern medicine is an optimum natural ingredient for supporting many areas of men's health. This is due to its supportive qualities in areas such as anti-aging, restoration, mental focus, physical energy, healing potential, strength, endurance, and libido. Other important ingredients include all natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl), Inosine and protein. *
Vitamin E is known as one of the body?s most important antioxidant vitamins. This nutrient is utilized in the body to protect healthy cells from oxidative and free radical damage. Free radicals are formed in the body when cells get exposed to environmental pollutant toxins or from normal metabolism. When free radicals, which are unstable chemicals, become excessive in the body, they can degrade the structure and function of healthy cells and bodily systems. *
Inosine is chemical found throughout the body and has many functions such as helping the body to make ATP (adenosine triphosphate). ATP is the body's main form of usable energy. Because of this fact, many athletes have used Inosine supplements to support healthy energy levels and to support the heart. *
Maca has been used for years in South America as a general tonic and due to its significant stamina, energy, and endurance enhancing properties. *
Ginkgo biloba is a well known herb widely used for its memory and circulatory supportive qualities. *
Additional information from the manufacturer
The leaves of the Damiana shrub (Turnera diffusa) were traditionally used as an aphrodisiac by the Mayan Indians of Central America. Although used as a restorative herb for women?s reproductive functions, Damiana has been principally seen as an herb for treatment of male impotence. Native to the Brazilian rainforests, the tree Muira puama (potency wood) has been used by Amazonian Indians as a nerve tonic and aphrodisiac. Horny Goat Weed has been used traditionally to support sexual health and well-being. *
Protein has been added to this formula due to its ability to support the building of muscle and other tissues, and to produce essential compounds such as enzymes and hormones. Proteins are essential for proper function of all physiological systems, including the nervous, immune, endocrine and musculo-skeletal systems. *
Ingredients, Four Capsules Contain:
- 1,876 mg of Proprietary Blend (Muira puama, Maca extract (root)
- Horny Goat weed (aerial parts)
- Deer Antler Velvet
- Ginkgo biloba
- Oats (Avena sativa)
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng)
- Caltrop (Tribulus terrestis)
- 1,100 mg. of Protein (as Fortified Soy Protein)
- 40 I.U. of Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- 100 mg. of Inosine
Suggested Usage: Adult males take 2 to 4 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity or as directed by physician. *
- Adaikan PG, Gauthaman K, Prasad RN, et al. Proerectile pharmacological effects of Tribulus terrestris extract on the rabbit corpus cavernosum. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2000;29:22-6.
- Adimoelja A. Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions. Int J Androl 2000;23:82-4.
- Bucci LR. Selected herbals and human exercise performance. Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72:624S-36S.
- Cohen AJ, Bartlik B. Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction [see comments]. J Sex Marital Ther 1998;24:139-43.
- Kim HJ, Woo DS, Lee G, et al. The relaxation effects of ginseng saponin in rabbit corporal smooth muscle: is it a nitric oxide donor? Br J Urol 1998;82:744-8.
- Nocerino E, Amato M, Izzo AA. The aphrodisiac and adaptogenic properties of ginseng. Fitoterapia 2000;71 Suppl 1:S1-S5.