Featured Health Support Products
Improved Urinary System Health - Natural Herbal Dietary Supplement*
Uro-Well Health May Offer Support for:
- Improved Urinary Tract Health*
- Healthy Bladder or Kidney Infection-Free Support*
- Bladder & Stone-Free Health*
- Kidney & Stone-Free Health*
Get Well Naturals Uro-Well is a natural herbal dietary supplement that provides maximum health support for the kidney, bladder and urinary systems.* Key ingredients have been carefully formulated due to their anti-oxidant, cellular cleansing and cellular energy enhancing activities.*
100% Money Back Guarantee!
What is Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination means needing to urinate more often than usual. Urgent urination is a sudden, compelling urge to urinate, along with discomfort in your bladder.
A frequent need to urinate at night is called nocturia. Most people can sleep for 6 to 8 hours without having to urinate. Middle aged and older men often wake to urinate once in the early morning hours.
Frequent Urination Causes
Together, frequent and urgent urination are classic signs of a urinary tract infection. Since inflammation reduces the bladder's capacity to hold urine, even small amounts of urine cause discomfort.
Diabetes, pregnancy, and prostate problems are other common causes of these symptoms.
Other causes include:
- Interstitial cystitis
- Medicines such as diuretics
- Overactive bladder syndrome
- Stroke and other neurological diseases
Less common causes of Frequent Urination:
- Bladder cancer
- Bladder dysfunction
- Radiation therapy
Common causes of nighttime urination:
- Drinking too much before bedtime, especially caffeine or alcohol
- Enlarged prostate
Frequent Urination Home Care
Follow the therapy recommended by your doctor to treat the underlying cause of your urinary frequency or urgency. It may help to keep a diary of times and amounts of urine voided to bring with you to the doctor. In some cases, you may experience some urinary incontinence for a period of time. You may need to take steps to protect your clothing and bedding.
When to Contact a Medical Professional
Call your doctor right away if:
- You have fever, back or side pain, vomiting, or shaking chills
- You have increased thirst or appetite, fatigue, or sudden weight loss
Also call your doctor if:
- You have urinary frequency or urgency, but you are not pregnant and you are not drinking excessive amounts of fluid
- You have incontinence or have altered your lifestyle because of your symptoms
- You have bloody or cloudy urine
- There is a discharge from the penis or vagina
Source: MedlinePlus (http://medlineplus.gov)