Featured Health Support Products
Calm Well May Offer Support For:
- Healthy Mood Support *
- ImbalancesÂ Associated with Feelings of Depression & Irritability *
- Healthy Sleep Cycles (Insomnia-Free)*
- Balancing Support for Obsessive Thoughts*
Magnesium Citrate May Offer Support For:
- Promoting Restful Sleep and Calming*
- Healthy Relaxation of Muscles*
- Stress Management Health*
- Natural Calming of the Mind*
Calm Ezz May Offer Support For:
- Healthy Stress Resistance*
- Anxiety & Nervousness Support*
- Imbalance Leading to Panic Attacks*
100% Money Back Guarantee!
What is Depression?
Also called: Clinical depression, Dysthymic disorder, Major depressive disorder, Unipolar depression.
Depression is a serious medical illness that involves the brain. It's more than just a feeling of being "down in the dumps" or "blue" for a few days. If you are one of the more than 20 million people in the United States who have depression, the feelings do not go away. They persist and interfere with your everyday life. Symptoms can include:
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities you used to enjoy
- Change in weight
- Difficulty sleeping or oversleeping
- Energy loss
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Thoughts of death or suicide
Is Depression Hereditary?
Depression can run in families, and usually starts between the ages of 15 and 30. It is much more common in women. Women can also get postpartum depression after the birth of a baby. Some people get seasonal affective disorder in the winter. Depression is one part of bipolar disorder.
Source: MedlinePlus (http://medlineplus.gov)