Featured Health Support Products
Cardio Well May Offer Support For:
- Healthy Cardiovascular Function*
- Promoting Healthy Cholesterol Levels*
- Healthy Arterial Walls & Vessels*
- Heart Circulation Health*
- Healthy Blood Pressure & Heart Pumping Action*
- Imbalance Contributing to Heart & Cardiovascular Dysfunction*
Heart & Blood Pressure Health Pak May Offer Support For:
- Healthy Heart Function*
- Heart & Blood Pressure Health*
Cardio Well Classic May Offer Support For:
- Promoting Enhanced Healthy Heart Function*
- Normal & Healthy Circulation*
100% Money Back Guarantee!
What Is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation (AF or afib) is an abnormal heart rhythm which involves the two upper chambers of the heart. In a normal heart rhythm, the impulse generated by the sinoatrial node spreads through the heart and causes contraction of the heart muscle and pumping of blood.
What is happening during Atrial Fibrillation?
In AF, the regular electrical impulses of the sinoatrial node are replaced by disorganized, rapid electrical impulses which result in irregular heart beats. Atrial fibrillation is the most common cardiac arrhythmia. The risk of developing atrial fibrillation increases with age.
What are the Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation is often asymptomatic, but may result in symptoms of palpitations, fainting, chest pain, or even heart failure. It is also a leading cause of stroke as the erratic motion of the atria leads to blood stagnation which increases the risk of blood clots that may travel from the heart to the brain and other areas.